There are many great low-code tools on the market today. When and why should you choose Kinetic?
Why Choose Kinetic?
Kinetic was built from the ground up for large, complex enterprise organizations that require a platform that is both flexible and scalable.
Kinetic is typically a great fit for use cases and processes that have one or more of the following characteristics:
- High volume (1,000s of requests / month or more) ✔️
- High complexity ✔️
- Requires compliance ✔️
The Kinetic Platform enables real change, so a time investment is required to learn the underlying philosophies and abstraction layers that lead to success. Once understood, the power of the Platform can be unleashed to digitize and transform all types of business processes.
We've been doing this for a long time and have poured everything we've learned into our software. Kinetic has solved for the pains that you don't know you have until you have them, such as:
- In-flight workflow versioning
- On-the-fly transformation and data manipulation in between workflow steps
- Complex error handling and error routing for automated or manual resolution
- The ability to integrate with ANY system without waiting for the vendor to release an update or build it for you
- Full control of the UI/UX within the end user experience
- Dynamic security policies based on functions and variables, not just roles and groups
- The ability to work within your existing CI/CD process
Common Use Cases
Onboarding and offboarding of employees, vendors, customers, or equipment are perfect use cases for the Kinetic Platform. When it comes to onboarding, all large organizations are different. From integrations with custom vendor systems to routing of approvals and other manual tasks, the Platform can handle any requirement thrown its way.
Self Service Portals
Self Service Portals, also known as Enterprise Request Management or Service Catalogs, provide a single pane of glass for requesting service from an organization. Self Service Portals can be employee, customer, partner, or vendor-facing and can enable end users to make requests, check statuses, and provide updates. Example requests include reporting an issue to facilities, raising a complaint to HR, or requesting support from IT.
Using the Kinetic Platform, service owners can define forms and workflows specific to their departments using our low-code form and workflow designers without getting IT involved.
Updated about 2 months ago