Service Portal is a self-service system that allows teams to publish services for others to request. It leverages built-in task management that gets teams out of email and spreadsheets and into the digital world using the included, preconfigured workflows.
Service Portal provides a one stop shop for requesting services while fulfillment interacts with systems that IT, HR, or third party vendors already use. Key Benefits include:
- Gives your employees, customers, and contractors a single pane of glass to make and track requests
- Provides teams with a robust and streamlined fulfillment platform that comes with pre-configured forms and workflow; making it easy to get up and running in minutes
- Gives customers and fulfillers flexibility to request and fulfill from anywhere. Service Portal works on all devices
- Prebuilt services mean you aren't starting from scratch
- Role based security allows different views for employees, contractors, and other roles as necessary
- Available integrations range from Service Now to G Suite to Salesforce (and hundreds of others) to help you make your portal as effective and efficient as possible
- Things are less likely to fall through the cracks with well documented, automated processes
Make it easier for your customers (internal or external) to get what they need with Service Portal, and make it easier for your fulfillers at the same time!
Need a Service Portal?
Check out https://www.kineticdata.com for more information and to get in touch!
Updated 8 months ago