How to Start a Discussion
Get people involved in conversations about tasks.
Using a Discussion in Queue is an excellent way to involve people in a conversation about a task. It can be helpful to ask questions to someone (requester, manager, vendor, etc). To do this, follow these steps:
- Within the appropriate work order, click the Create a new discussion link in the right hand window.
- Refresh the screen or exit/re-enter the work order and you will see the discussion window.
- NOTE: No one is currently in the discussion but you. Next, you will want to Add Someone to the Discussion.
You may want to start a discussion not related to a specific queue task, approval, or team. You have this capability, too.
- Select Home from the menu beneath your avatar.
- Click Create Discussion.
- Fill in the form presented. Note the emails provided do not have to be system users.
Updated 4 months ago